NEEDED: Foster families. EVERYTHING is provided, including cage, hay and pellets. See SCCR Updates, Jan 2.
1) If interested in adoptions, please email us at email@example.com.
2) Visit the rescue (through January only) to meet residents.
3) Review the New Owner Supply List. Proof of suitable habitat (photo) is required.
4) Adoption fee $55/pair or $45/single.
5) Take your new friend(s) home!
Volunteers are the backbone of the rescue! Please contact us about how you can volunteer today!
URGENT: FOSTER FAMILIES ARE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY FOR 4-6 MONTHS. PLEASE CONSIDER FOSTERING A PAIR! Cages, hay, pellets, water bottle and food bowl are provided.
1354 Basse Road Suite 6 San Antonio, Texas 78212, United States
NEW HOURS: The center is closed to visitors without appointments during the week. We ARE open with appointments only during the week. To make an appointment, please email or call us. On Adoption Saturdays, the center is always open to the general public from 10:30 am-6 pm.